Food Licences

Happy Rollies prepares desserts live on site at event location.
  • Licences are not required for giving out desserts to guests on private events.
  • If you are an event organiser looking to engage us at your event, you will need to apply for trade fair/event permit if there there will be sales of food and drinks. For more information please refer to Singapore Food Agency.
If you have any questions, please contact us here, or email us at
Thank you.